No Home Buyer Left Behind
If you’re trying to reach the best outcome to a real estate transaction, one of the smartest things you can do is hire a professional home inspector to shed light on the home’s condition. At Lakeside Home Inspections LLC, we’re skilled at the work we do, and our investigative home inspections deliver results that home buyer’s trust. You can rest assured that we’ll put in our best work so that you have everything you need to make an informed buying decision.
What You Can Expect From Your Lakeside Home Inspection
- Prompt and courteous service
- Precise attention to detail—we don’t take shortcuts
- Inspection findings communicated honestly and accurately
Thermal Imaging Included
A free thermal imaging scan is included with the price of a standard home inspection. We use an infrared camera to help verify suspicions about hidden defects within a home’s structure—examples include electrical hotspots, moisture intrusion, and insufficient or missing insulation that results in energy loss.
Top-of-the-Line Inspection Reports
We use the best reporting software available to provide our customers with a comprehensive inspection report in less that 24 hours after a home inspection. We explain each detail in a way that’s easy to understand, including using video clips and photographs of the home whenever necessary to clarify the nature of specific findings. We also give our customers access to the state-of-the-art Create Request List™ (CRL™) feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL™)
- You’ll be able to make your own comprehensive project and repair request list directly from your inspection report
- Choose to request repair, replacement, or monetary reimbursement for any defective item included on your request list
- Access your request list from nearly any device with an internet connection
Proudly Serving All of New Hampshire
Located in the Lakes region, we offer comprehensive home inspection services to the entire state of New Hampshire.
At Lakeside Home Inspections LLC, when we inspect a home, we don’t leave the job unfinished—and we don’t leave our customers unsatisfied. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Weekend and evening appointments can be scheduled by request.